Sunday 9 October 2011

Autumn Shoe Fashion is here

So last week we had record temperatures, with London reaching almost 30 degrees. But don’t be fooled this is October and by now we should in full blown autumn fashion. However this was not the case with many of us pounding the pavement in havaiana flip-flops and maxi dresses. Today was a different story, I stepped out my North London flat into the crisp cool Sunday breeze with the crunch of freshly fallen leaves under my feet. I’m sorry to say I welcomed the change, as this is when my personal style comes into its own.
Chunky knit jumpers, tailored coats brand new leather boots can finally be re-introduced into my wardrobe. For this transitional phase in the weather, I’m all about the classics of the flat shoe world. Girlie Pumps with quirky details, Loafers, return of the Brogue and not forgetting this seasons new-commer the Brothel Creeper.
My top pick; New Look Tan Tassel Loafers £19.99 which I happened to be wearing. Easy on the pocket and the eye.
New Look Patent Tan Loafers - me enjoying Atumn

River Island silver creeper brogues







Carvela Kurt Geiger - Lara Pump



1 comment: