Monday 10 October 2011

Windy Windy What to Wear?

Yesterday I was all about the joys of autumn and the brown crispy leaves.
However today I had to face gusty winds that played havoc with my floaty chiffon, printed blouse. Along with the fact it was still very mild in temperature, so I was left feeling a bit stifled in my ASOS Aztec knit Cardigan.
The great British weather is in transition, but in my haste I had skipped straight to winter. But I’m a quick learner and sought inspiration from the streets of London, aka Kings Cross st Pancras Station. Therefore introducing my first Street Style candidate, Jen! (Ta dah!).  Showing a great example of how you can make autumn dressing so simple.  What works so well about this outfit is the relaxed feeling of her grey Jersey dress, coupled with cute leather tan ankle boots and showing just a hint of sock. While the vintage bag adds just enough colour to catch the eye. This is a truly transitional assemble, take away the boots and jacket, throw on some sandals, you got an easy-breezy summer look.

Grey Jersey Dress, Topshop
Tan Leather Ankle Boots, Monsoon
Red Satchel Bag, Vintage
Leather Biker Jacket, models own (she couldn’t remember)



No comments:

Post a Comment